Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 6....I want, I want, but I can't have...

Today has been tough.  Seriously tough.  I've been craving horrible things all day.  Like Phish food ice cream, cookies, pizza, cinnamon sugar toast, the list goes on and on.  I pushed forward though and fought my mind and tried to think of everything but those things and have made it to the end of the day.  

It definitely wasn't easy, but I know I am in this for the long haul.  One day I will be able to have those things, but for these 30 days I am making it my mission to stay on track, because I don't want to start over again.  I will keep going!

Here are my meals today.  It was much like yesterday where I got up late and didn't really have a set meal time or meal plan, but I made good choices.


Breakfast was 3 fried eggs with some organic salsa from trader joes and some sweet potato strips.  I need to come up with something different for breakfast.  Eggs are getting boring!

I didn't have lunch, but had an apple pie lara bar and an apple with some raw almond butter.


Dinner was an organic hamburger patty with some organic guacamole, a slice of bacon and some onion and some steamed broccoli.  It was so good!  

I am heading to bed so I can stop thinking about food, but I know I will probably dream about it.  Ugh.  I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment