Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day two.....the hangover begins

I'm not gonna lie today was rough.  I was expecting it, but it still sucked.  My headache was out of control today.  In the book, it says the more crap you ate before the Whole 30 challenge the worse this phase will be and I agree.  Tomorrow, according to the plan, is going to be more of the same.  I am not taking any medications for my headache as I know it is just my body trying to heal from all of the horrible food I've been eating this summer.

Alright, enough complaining, here is what I ate today.

Breakfast was the same as yesterday, but I added some left over sweet potatoes from dinner last night.  It was probably 1/3 of a potato.  

Lunch was also the same as yesterday, except with my homemade avocado dressing and herb turkey meat instead of chicken.  

Dinner was a yummy pan seared chicken breast.  I used a little bit of coconut oil in the pan and seared them on both sides for about 6 minutes a side.  We also had green beans and I added 1/2 an avocado with lime juice and cilantro with my chicken.  


Tomorrow I am going to try and make a sweet potato hash with fried eggs for breakfast.  I'm excited!  Tomorrow night will be a challenge since I have open house for my other school I will have to pack both lunch and dinner and avoid the food they will have at school.  Will power!  A shout out to my friend Candice who decided to do the Whole 30 challenge with me!  It's so nice to have a friend to talk with and vent with!

No comments:

Post a Comment