Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 10....staying focused

Day 10.... It's not a great day. It was a rough day at work and a tough day of single parenting. It took every ounce of my being not to order pizza and pick up some beer. But, I pushed through and am just finishing my dinner. I am making it an early night and heading to bed.

It's days like today that I fear for when I'm off the challenge. Will I be able to resist? Will I stay strong? Will I just fall back into my bad habits? These are the questions I need to pray about and know that I will have good and bad days and that's okay.

My food for today.

Breakfast - 3 fried eggs with a pluot

Lunch - a salad with my leftover turkey tenderloin from last night with onion and my homemade ranch dressing and some berries.

Dinner - the best oven baked chicken fajitas with some guac and some grapes.

Praying for a better day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you babe!! I'm sorry I'm not able to be there physically to help you but I'm only a phone call/FaceTime away!! I love you so much and just remember that I'm doing this for the betterment of our family!! I miss you both so much and can't wait till it's all over so we can live our lives the way it was meant to be.

    I'm so proud of you for sticking with this diet!! I know you have been struggling with it but I am praying for you everyday and am here to listen if you need to talk and be persuaded not to eat something!! Love you!! And miss you even more!!

    ReplyDelete