Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 16.....my new favorite thing!!

Day 16 started with me being super tired.  No tiger blood here! I think my brain and body are still getting used to the fact that Brandon isn't sleeping in bed with me. I'm not sleeping well that's for sure. As much as I don't miss his snoring, I miss him!

Are you ready for my new favorite thing!!! LARA BARS!! Not only are they Whole30 complient - make sure you don't get the ones with peanuts or added things like chocolate chips or vanilla extract - but they are amazing!! I went to our local grocery store, Hy-vee, and saw they had like 16 different varieties. I picked up 8 different kinds that I could have and am in love.  The main ingredient in them are dates and nuts, like almonds or cashews, and then they add in amazing things.  I've had GINGERSNAP and COCONUT CREAM PIE! Seriously, they are incredible. Tomorrow I am going to try key lime pie. Oh Man! So excited!

Onto the food for today.

Breakfast - 3 fried eggs with salsa

Lunch - celery slices wrapped in natural turkey breast, dipped in wholly guacamole (random I know)

Snack - coconut cream pie Lara bar

Dinner - Pork and Baked apples from this website - so good!!

 http://www.paleoprincessrecipes.com/3/post/2013/01/paleo-apple-pork-chops.html

Green beans and watermelon too!

Seriously, check out the Lara bars!!


No comments:

Post a Comment