Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 22....finally tiger blood!!

Day 22 the start of week 4. Holy crap!! I've been doing this almost a month already. It's been long, but fast at the same time. I am going to make this a short and sweet post as I need my beauty rest for the long 12+ hour day I have tomorrow.

I felt great today. Not too tired, rested and felt ready to tackle the day. My dad is here to take care of Emma while I have conferences so it is nice to have another adult to have in the house with me. However, I don't really get to see him since I'm at conferences! Emma Kate sure is happy to have grandpa here.

Food for today.

Breakfast - banana and a coconut cream Lara bar

Lunch - jalapeño chicken and asparagus sauté from last night with some cotton candy grapes.

Dinner - beef pot roast that I put in the crock pot this morning with carrots, onions and sweet potatoes with some garlic powder and salt and pepper.  I also had a salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and some pineapple.

I am getting to the point where I can totally see where this type of eating is what we should all be doing. However, I still am dying for some nordeast, a cupcake and some pizza. Some habits die hard.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment