Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 28...no cheese puffs for me!

I did it! I made it through a grad school weekend without stuffing my face full of crap. It wasn't easy, but I did it! Luckily, we went to a museum in the afternoon which helped.

Food for today

Breakfast was an amazing steak power breakfast bowl from Panera bread. It had some steak, avocado, 2 eggs and tomato. It was really good. I also had a fruit cup to go with it.

Lunch was a balsamic chicken salad with strawberries from D'Amico and Sons.

I had an iced coffee in the afternoon with some coconut milk.

Dinner I had with Brandon and Emma in the cities before we changed parenting roles. We ate at Qudoba as it has more Whole 30 acceptable meals there. I had a naked (no tortilla) burrito with a double serving of their pulled pork, salsa, lettuce and guacamole. It was so good!!

Only a couple more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment