Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 17......yummy, yummy curry!!!

Day 17...I really think I am not getting enough of something in my diet. I think it could possible be potassium, as I've been having some Charlie horses in my legs at night. I'll be getting bananas this weekend!

I had another flavor of Lara bar today and I was disappointed. I was SO excited about the key lime pie flavor and I was so let down. It wasn't as tart as I would've hoped it would be. Tomorrow, I am trying the carrot cake version. That better be good!!

As the stress levels rise in my life, I am finding it hard not to turn back to food and alcohol to help me feel better. Slowly but surely I will retrain my brain (HA) to find other ways of coping.  My current favorite way is watching How I Met Your Mother.  I've never seen the show before and it's a nice 22 minutes long.

Onto my food for today

Breakfast - 3 fried eggs, salsa and guac with some watermelon

Lunch - pork chop left overs from last night, green beans and berries.

Snack - key lime pie Lara bar

Dinner - Red Curry Spaghetti Squash with Chicken and some watermelon

http://www.thekitchenprepblog.com/2013/06/coming-clean-red-curry-spaghetti-squash.html

I left out the soy sauce from the recipe since its not allowed. 

It was amazing!!!!

I'm aiming to be in bed by 9:00! 

No comments:

Post a Comment