The end of week 2. I can't believe I've made it this long!! Nothing much to report today. I had a little afternoon slump that I think was caused by not enough water today. I desperately need to go grocery shopping so I'm trying to create some dishes from what I have in the house. And tonight was a success!!
I know this program isn't about weight loss, but more a lifestyle change to help you feel better, but I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping for a lot of weight loss. Your not supposed to weigh yourself until day 31, but I couldn't stand it. I weighed this morning and I have lost 12.2 pounds in 2 weeks!! Woohoo!!!
Onto food!
Breakfast was an apple pie Lara bar - not ideal but was in a hurry this morning.
Lunch - leftover chicken fajitas with some guac
Snack - apple with raw almond butter
Dinner - I'm calling it Katie's jalapeño creamy chicken and some grapes
2 chicken breasts - (boneless skinless) coated in almond meal from trader joes
I sprinkled some chipotle pepper seasoning, salt, garlic powder and pepper on the chicken once I put it in the baking dish. I topped the chicken with some jalapeño slices and put some of my homemade mayo in the bottom of the dish.
I baked them for 25 minutes at 400 degrees. Once it was out of the oven I topped one chicken with a little more mayo. It was spicy and delish!
No comments:
Post a Comment