I can't believe I only have one more week left of this 30 day challenge. I am feeling healthy, awake, energized, but I know one of my biggest challenges is coming this weekend at grad school class. Let's just say when you have 16 hours of class in a weekend, you tend to eat a lot of food. And most of it isn't healthy. I am going to have to pack a lot of my own food to eat while the others either join me or I will watch them eat our usual Cheeto puffs and amazing baked goods. I will be strong and I will finish strong. I am so looking forward to stepping on the scale next Wednesday to see my progress and to continue on my whole 9 journey to see what works for me.
My food is getting pretty boring and I am looking forward to having some more time (and money) to try out some new recipes and get some new cookbooks. I am especially looking forward to purchasing "Well Fed" and a slow cooker paleo cookbook from amazon.
Food for today.
Breakfast - 3 scrambled eggs
Lunch - leftover pot roast with sweet potatoes, onions and carrots and some cotton candy grapes
Snack - chocolate coconut Lara bar
Dinner - leftover pot roast with sweet potatoes, onions and carrots with some pineapple slices and cherries
I have one more pot roast meal left to eat and then it's onto something else thank goodness. This is the hard part of cooking for 1!
No comments:
Post a Comment