Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 25....5 more days!!

Today was a weird food day and just a weird day in general.  I am getting to the point in this challenge where I need to start looking and planning at what I am going to reintroduce and when I will do it.  I think this part is going to be just as much planning, because I want to really make sure I know how my body feels as I eat different foods.  All I know is that one of the first things on my list is a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.  And maybe a Jimmy Johns turkey tom sandwich.

Food for today...

Breakfast - 3 scrambled eggs

Lunch - leftovers from last night.  Almond meal breaded turkey cutlets, salad, avocado and salsa, with cotton candy grapes.

Snack - Pecan Pie Lara Bar

Dinner - Jimmy Johns Beach Club unwich with no mayo and no cheese and some grapes

I have a huge headache so I am headed to bed.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment