HOLY CRAPOLA!! I did it. I made it 30 days without grain, legumes, dairy, sugar or pop and I didn't die. I wasn't so sure about this whole process, but I am sold. I know when I start introducing things in the next 2 weeks it's not going to be pretty. I stopped at the store this afternoon and picked up some dairy products for the next 3 days. I got some all natural yogurt, some cheese sticks and some shredded cheese for taco salad tomorrow night. I am bracing myself for bloating, gas and other not so great things.
I will write my tips, tricks and reveal how much weight I've lost this month.
Food for today.
Breakfast- 3 scrambled eggs
Lunch - leftover beef curry from last night and some grapes
Dinner - Lara bar and a mint tea
Stay posted on my reintroduction phase! Up first, DAIRY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment