Time has flown by. I can't believe I am already at day 29. This is crazy!! I am going to save my huge Whole 30 review post until Day 31 so I can really go in depth with my experience. I will continue to blog about my reintroduction phases though, so you're stuck with me for a little while longer. :)
I didn't eat enough today. I could feel it in my body. After having grad school this weekend, I wasn't as prepared as I should've been and I suffered today. It wasn't pretty.
Breakfast - Lara bar and some grapes, along with a black coffee
Lunch - beach club unwich from jimmy johns with some grapes
Snack - Lara bar
Dinner - I did cook this and plan to make this yesterday which was good! I made a yummy beef curry with some stew meat I bought last weekend. It was so good. I really like Indian food!!
Day 30 tomorrow. I can't believe I actually stuck with something for 30 whole days. I am so proud of myself!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment