Well, here we are at day 9 and I'm starting to feel good. I'm shocked at my energy levels as I didn't sleep much last night (what teacher does before the first day of school) and I taught non stop from 8:30-2:30 with a 30 minute (healthy) lunch break. I'm not overly exhausted. Maybe you should talk to me on Friday though after doing that all week. Lol.
My husband left tonight for the next year or so while he finishes up his degree at St Thomas so I'm on my own food wise. Luckily, my friends have jumped on board and so have my mom and sister so we can hold everyone accountable. :)
Food today!!
I can't upload pictures as brandon has the computer now and I have our iPad. You'll just have to trust me :)
Breakfast was 3 fried eggs with fresh salsa and guac with a glass of water
Lunch was a taco salad with kale, spinach, and shredded carrots with taco meat from last week, some creamy avocado dressing and some extra guac cause I love it. Lol. I also had some berries.
Snack was an apple pie Lara bar
Dinner was grilled turkey tenderloin with a little mrs dash on them, with some shredded sweet potatoes and green beans. I'll probably have some grapes right now while I'm relaxing before bed.
Days 10-11 are notorious for the days of giving up on this challenge, but I'm not going to be one of them! I will stay strong and move forward to that Tiger blood that's coming my way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment