Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 18....calcium works wonders

I got some amazing advice from a fellow whole 30er (is that a word?) who said I could be lacking some calcium in my diet. I took a couple calcium pills this morning and felt amazing today.  I am planning on taking my second dose tonight. I also went to bed last night at 9:15 which was amazing.

Every day I look at food differently.  I am now looking at food for energy reasons and not for boredom, stress relief, etc. My brain is changing, slowly but surely.  I can't imagine going back to my old ways.

Had the carrot cake Lara bar tonight, it was okay, but I am still in love with the gingersnap and coconut cream pie flavors the best.

My food for today.

Breakfast - 3 fried eggs, salsa and water

Lunch - leftovers from dinner last night and some berries

Snack - carrot cake Lara bar

Dinner - steak, roasted Brussel sprouts and winter squash

Off to bed I go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment